RADMILA A. FULTON
THE MISSION GROVE BUILDING
1545 HOTEL CIRCLE SOUTH, SUITE 240
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 92108-3414
FAX (619) 688-0088
AWARDS & HONORS
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1976
- California Western School of Law, J.D. cum laude 1979
- Admitted to State Bar of California, November 1979
- Certified Specialist, Bankruptcy
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- San Diego Super Lawyers - Bankruptcy (2008-2014); San Diego Magazine Top Lawyers (2014)
- Jack Stern Volunteer of the Year, JFS (2011)
- Mediator of the Year, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California (1993-1994)
- American Jurisprudence Award, Uniform Commercial Code - Sales
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- California Bankruptcy Forum
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Legal Ethics Committee, San Diego County Bar Association (2005 - current): Appointed by the San Diego County Bar President. Committee educates and updates members through education programs, written
articles, and legal opinions regarding ethics-related issues and maintains the Ethics Hotline, a confidential telephone service for attorneys to assist them in identifying and analyzing their professional responsibilities.
- Federal Court Discipline Committee (1994 - current): Appointed by the Chief Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of California to assist the Court in reviewing confidential referrals of attorneys by a federal judge or magistrate and recommending whether an attorney's conduct warrants discipline or other sanctions.
- Lawyer Representative, Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference (2008-2011): Appointed by the
Chief Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of California to serve as a liaison
between attorneys and the Court and to assist in improving the administration of justice.
- Insolvency Law Committee of the Business Law Section, State Bar of California (Member 2001-2004; Programs Committee Liaison, 2003-2004): Appointed by the Board of Governors, State Bar of California. Committee educates and updates our membership regarding legal and practice developments in the Ninth Circuit.
- Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Advisory Commission (Member
1992-1995; Chair, 1992-1994): Appointed by the Board of Governors, State Bar of California. Committee writes and grades the specialty Bar examination, verifies that applicants meet the certification requirements, oversees the independent inquiry and review process, and approves educational programs that qualify for specialty credit.